Re: [MV] M-35 A-2 C

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 12:18:57 PST

Joe,
Thank you for your concern. Actually I have experience driving trucks, just not
any experience with the controls of MV trucks. I understand your thinking and I
wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize this MV hobby for myself or anyone
else.
Driving it isn't a problem although it sure demands my full attention!

Jeff