Re: [MV] hummer tires

From: HMVWF97@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 14:19:14 PST

It is my experience that the bias ply wranglers last about 5000 miles on the
humvee.
They will last longer if the rear suspension loses the heavy duty shims
holding the upper a arms 3/16" away from the frame. I say keep the runflats,
keep the bias plys, get another set of rims, get another set of radials, and
have a highway set and a off-road set. Real Military vehicle collectors
always have extra tires in the back yard...
Hummer dealers always have sets of the 12 bolt wheels laying around that
hummer
types took off for the alumiboy look.