Too many Postings on flamable tire inflators

From: OldJeeps@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 20:55:52 PST

so this will be my last...

The method discussed can break the bead, can break the wheel, will kill or
maim.

Trust me. I've been on the other end of the investigation photographing the
soot on the wheel and the blood on the ground. The owner of the service
facility swore his son would never do anything so stupid.

I believed him till the assembly was analyzed and the soot confirmed.

We had one case where the guy that used the ether broke the tire bead, and
since it bulged but didn't tear the rubber, he returned it to the dealer. It
blew up and injured the next poor son of a gun that bought it. In that case
there was soot on the tire but none on the wheel.

Don't do it.