WTB Tech Manuals and Tech Orders

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 06:43:23 PST

I am looking for the following items:

TM 5-4940-200-12
TM 5-4940-200-35P
TM 5-4940-200-10

The above deal with contact maintenance trucks.

TM 11-6130-227-12 ING
TM 11-6130-227-40 ING

The above deal with a FBC20 Battery charger

TO 36A12-8-10-1
TO 36A12-8-10-4

The above deal with R2 Crash Trucks

TM 5-4210-217-10

The above deals with Class 530C Truck Fire fighting, 6x6

If you have any of these manuals available please contact me off list.
Condition is not that important. I don't want these as collectibles, I need
these to use with the equipment listed.

I don't think that Portrayal has any of these, and NTIS only lists a couple
of them.
Any help or leads appreciated,
David Doyle