Re: [MV] Windshiled covers

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 07:26:25 PST

Gavin,
    When my dad was in the Army Reserve, they used the top as the windshield
cover. I don't know it there was an issue windshield cover for the M151, but I do
know his unit was not issued any. They just folded the top twice, set the last
fold over the top of the windshield and then lowered the shield and secured it.
By doing this, they easily stowed the top and didn't have to worry about carrying
along a windshield cover.

Brian Mead