Re: [MV] 11:00 X 20 Tires

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 11:39:47 PST

Verne,
No, I won't say I told you so, because it was my understanding that this
could be done. 11:00x20" tires were on an M35A2 I had that was converted
to single tires on the rear axles. When we discussed this setup on the List,
it was mentioned that to do the conversion the hubs were reversed. There
was no mention of a problem with the tires rubbing each other. A customer
of mine plans on converting his deuce to 11:00x20". I haven't heard from
him recently, so I don't know if he did it.
Joe Young