Re: [MV] 11:00 X 20 Tires

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 14:11:25 PST

Just to further confuse this issue. The M-135 came
with 11:00 X 20's (single rears) while the 211 (same
truck, dual rears) came with the usual 9:00 X 20's.
The M-135 uses six FRONT hubs AND wheels. The rear
211 hubs have a different flange placement and the
wheels have a different dish dimension.

Also, consider that the M-135 had a penchant for
flopping over on its side.

Joe F.