Re: [MV] MBT Trailer Wiring Diagram info

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 14:51:00 PST

for all of you interested in MBT wiring, in a few days I will make some
pictures of mine, where correct wiring is still untouched since WWII end.

if someone is intersted, pls e-mail me off list.

and...still in the need of understand the meaning of script on side panel
of my MBT...got still no answer...is it really so diffucult to decode ??!!

maurizio

 | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
/_/()||||()\_\ http://members.xoom.com/pierino
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| I - Milan 20155 ICQ # 8438805
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228