[MV] Looking for M37 info

From: rejan@escape.ca
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 16:56:59 PST

Hi list,

I am looking for any information relating to M37's (specifically M37CDN's).
Are there any websites on these trucks?

I am looking at the possibility of getting one to compliment my father's
M38CDN project and would like to find out as much as I can about these
before diving into one. I have heard they have weak axles, but how true is
this? Are there any other problems with them? Where can I find information
for repowering one with a modern engine or would it be better to stay all
original? I have located one that seems to be in great shape and a good
price, but is there a general guide to the value of one of these that can be
followed, based on condition and equipment?

Thanks!

Rej