Re: [MV] Looking for M37 info

From: Chuck Chriss (cchriss@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 14:22:43 PST

There are a number of good websites on the M-37 or Dodge trucks. Try the
discussion forums listed here on Olive-Drab:

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_listserver.html

See also this list of web sites:

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_www_dodge.html

New sites are coming up all the time, so keep on top of the mil-veh list
(this list) for latest information.

Hope this helps,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com