Re: [MV] Windshields down

From: Mike Towers (mtowers@texas.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 20:54:46 PST

I must say that I get a big charge out of y'all worrying about driving with
your windshields down. Have y'all gotten so paranoid, or has the government
gotten so cs that it matters? Down here in Texas we don't give a damn, so
long as you drive SAFELY--on public roads at least.

It seems to me that if things really ARE that bad in New Jersey and New
York, y'all might consider making a few changes. Elections are upon us;
maybe it's time to make your voices heard. Or maybe a change to New Mexico
or other parts of the Southwest where citizens are still relatively free.

Mike T.
M35A2C et al
down here in Texas where ALL the amendments to the Constitution still apply
to ALL the citizens