Re: [MV] 12 Volt trailer AND 24 Volt deuce

From: Cabell Garbee (cgarbee@ipass.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 21:43:57 PST

Dave and David (and the list).

I found a possible commercial solution to hooking up a 12 volt trailer to a 24 volt
truck:

These folks have a 24 volt to 12 volt trailer lighting converter. They also have a
selection of brake controllers and other electrical products for 24 volt and 12 volt
trucking applications.

I have not dealt with them since I ended up converting my M37 to 12 volts as it was
easier (and cheaper) than converting the used Cummins that I put into it to from 12
volts to 24 volts.

http://www.redarc.com.au/tl.htm

Hope this helps.
C. Garbee