Re: [MV] 12 Volt trailer AND 24 Volt deuce

From: Richard Tait (rtait@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 21:35:05 PST

Wouldn't it be possible to change the light bulbs on the trailer to 24 volt? I
realize this may be a pain, especially if there are a lot of clearance lights, etc. I
think there is a 24 volt equivalent for most 12 volt bulbs. It may take some catalog
searching at NAPA.

The reverse is true when you tow a M416 series trailer with a CUCV. The 24 volt
trailer lights have to be changed to 12 volts or else they will be REALLY dim.

My $0.02
Matt Tait
Fullerton, CA