Re: [MV] Windshields down

From: Amby72@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 19:29:12 PST

you limeys and texans crack me up.being that you own a m.v. most people think
your a militent anyway!when i gave a talk at a local school a child of 8 ask
me where i kept the guns for the vehicle......i drove my m-43 ambulance to
this talk!!!whether we are for guns or against opressive laws ,we as m.v.ers
need to show and educate the public.i drive both my vehicles as much as
possible to the store ,work,outings,...ect.dont let this become a point of
arguement but a show of unity for our hobby!!!

ERNIE
m-416
m-151
m-43 "shady lady"