Re: [MV] MVer Militancy???

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 00:37:12 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Amby72@aol.com <Amby72@aol.com>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
Date: 22 February 2000 05:55
Subject: Re: [MV] MVer Militancy???

>my apology to you brits who are upset with the limey use.

Doesn't upset _me_ at all, in fact its quite an accolade to be connected with
the old cure for scurvy and thereby the success of the Royal Navy. (Capital B
in Brits would be nice though.)

>and excuse the spelling i've been told about it all ready ,but still refuse to
use spell
>check ...stuborn i guess

Would make life just a trifle easier though.

Does anyone know of any Morris-Commercial MVs in the US ?

Richard
(Southampton - England)