Re: [MV] Windshields down

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@netrax.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 05:31:55 PST

the sweeping statement that it is legal in all 50 states may be true but
a motivated cop in pennsylvania once gave me a warning for improper
display of an state safety inspection sticker. this was when we still
had to get antiques state inspected. i tried to point out that on a
motorcycle at the time you could only see the sticker when the bike was
pulled over and he said that since i was in a jeep not a motorcycle it
didn't matter. further more if i had regular tags and not antiques i
would have been arguing with a district justice about the law.

jeff

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:   www.flmv.net