Re: [MV] Windshields down

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 19:48:55 PST

All I can say is like the add says, "Texas is like a whole nother country". That
wouldn't fly in Indiana unless a person had a uniform on, such as a guard uniform.

But like the gun situation, the MV situation seems to be just as bad regarding
consistency in licensing, CDL applicaton etc. As much as I hate to think about
it, the Feds should really try and apply some pressure to the states for some
consistency. Especially in the area of CDL or not CDL.

Dave