1941 GMC AFKX-352 for sale

From: Bob Klein (bob@campingworld.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 06:15:53 PST

I didn't want to do it, but I have to. I am moving and the AFKX-352
can't go with me. I put it on ebay for all of those who would like to
view the huge picture on the page. I worked hard on getting this AFKX
home and had lots of questions about it, but have to let it go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=266579417

1941 GMC AFKX-352 Military Shop Van 4x4. Own it, restore it. This baby
is unusual in every way and it needs the tlc to bring it
back. Check it out. I would hope somebody from the list will buy it.

bob klein
bob@campingworld.com