Re: [MV] WANTED: Piper L-3 Military aircraft

From: David Brubaker (b52d@southwind.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 06:26:39 PST

There is a large birthday event for the L-bird this July 16-20 at the
Kansas Aviation Museum located in Wichita Kansas. I will be marshalling
all the aircraft for this event. I have a name of one of the organizers,
Clarence Strange. Possibly he would have some information. We are
expecting 100 birds for this event, possibly some for sale, if not that is
100 people to network with. If you want to contact him, let me know and I
will send you his number.

Dave Brubaker
http://www2.southwind.net/~b52d/