RE: [MV] 23 Feb 1945

From: Rayfield , Robert S Jr Mr DUSA-IA/Techmatics (RayfieldRS@hqda.army.mil)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:55:54 PST

Bob,
I do not know of the site, but the Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton,
California, maintains a rather larger museum of amtracs and if you contact
them, I am sure you can get a picture and other information. You also might
want to contact the Marine Corps Museum, Quantico, Va 22134 which also
maintains some amtracs and is the repository for Marine Corps historical
publications.

R. S. Rayfield, Jr.
Major USMC (Ret)