Re: [MV] [Fwd: [MV] 23 Feb 1945 Alligator]

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 11:14:04 PST

We also have had an Alligator at the War and Peace Show for the last couple
of years, fully restored and up for sale I believe. it really needs some
coral or surf to perform on. Hopefully it will be there this year July
19-23rd - I know many of you are coming over, if you need hotels and info go
to the event website www.warandpeace.uk.com
Help with travel and hotel arrangements is available from
david@travellers.co.uk
Kind regards, NIGE