[MV] Veh. Display Sec/Dummy 1903 Springfields

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 00:34:54 PST

At 23.46 22/02/00 -0500, DAVEwrote:

>My 2 cents.. I have seen a very elegant 'roping off' setup consisting of
>dummy 1903 springfields bolted to steel pots with heavy cord strung>about
them.

>Dave in Pa

Feb 23 2000

Dave
I shall appreciate it very much if you can give me more info on those
"dummy 1903 Springfields". Perhaps, you have a picture of the "elegant
roping off"?
Also, were they "real" Springfields, I mean Springfields converted to
dummies or so? They would have been quite expensive...!
Really I like this "fencing" around a H.M.V. at shows!
Thank you!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878