for Arthur

From: Jeff Smith (mvpc@gte.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 10:44:18 PST

I just got a call from Bruce Mccoy at 781-461-2368, He is desperatly trying
to get unsubscribe from the list at work. His work has terminated his
access to the computer and he is still receiving all the Mil-Veh List
is getting very upset and has threatened to fire him if he cant get this
resolved, he has sent an email to Arthur with no luck. He needs to be
unsubscribed from this list and can't. his email is mccoybr@usa.redcross.org
I know this is not my place to do this, but he really is desperate about
losing his job, I told him I would post this to the list and hope Arthur can
help.

sorry for the inconveinance
Jeff Smith
M*V*P