Re: [MV] gensco tires

From: komual@showme.missouri.edu
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 11:03:04 PST

Never heard of the galaxy brand. If I were shopping for ndt's I think I'd
call Wallace Wade(not affilitated yada yada), I think he has denmans for
that same price...If you're looking for non stock alternatives, try
buckshot radial mudders(a lot like a bfg mud terrain) or their coyote
radial(more of an all terrain tread) in 305/85/16, which works out
slightly larger than the ndt(about 36x9.50) which is advantageous for the
purposes of getting a few more mph out of your old mv with no more
rpms...They go for bout $140 a piece...a little higher, but they'll wear
longer....

Alan Loshbaugh
Columbia, Missouri
1976 FJ40-Black Beast, 1965 FJ45L-under Construction, 1967 M715-the Hulk