Jacques Littlefield Mil-Veh Collection

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:33:49 PST

Does anyone know anything about Mr. Littlefield or his collection of Armor in
the Napa Valley (CA)?

Heard this is a tremendous collection. I would love to see the vehicles if
he allows the public to view them. Perhaps even look at something to
buy/swap.... if he sells/swaps any? What I have here represents 100% of what
I know about the man and his collection, so any information would be
appreciated.

Jack