Re: [MV] Genesco.....Whoa

From: John Bowen (oreuc@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:35:34 PST

>Hold on a sec everybody, who else has had problems with Genesco besides the
>one guy?? So far, I've seen one for Genesco, and one against. Mike in VA

Concurring with Mike, the lynch mob needs to hold up a sec'. I received
similar older NDT tires from GENSCO because the they shipped the good stuff
first (as attested by Brandon's experience). Now I have an advantage in
that GENSCO has a store here in Houston, besides GA and AZ, but in any case
had no problem in returning the tires which I swapped for Alliance 'NATO'
grooved 9x16 NDT's.

I have already suggested to the gent with the problem, on another site, that
he should ship the bad pieces back freight collect and, if charged, do a
letter to his CCard company putting the charge in dispute over the
merchandise quality. I think that these people will work with you.