Dodge jeep......

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 01:01:13 PST

You know, one of those modification work order things they put out for the
jeep was how to install a flathead 6 Dodge engine....

Makes sense to me, of course you would probably want to keep the Dodge
gearbox and transfer, maybe the axles, and possibly the chassis as well -
maybe just chuck the jeep body on a Dodge chassis.

I'll bet the history of that MWO would be interesting (if pointless)

Gordon ( no axe to grind, owning Dodges and jeeps, and seeing the finer
points of both )