M715 has hardened seats?

From: Jon Schmidt (brute4c@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 20:06:14 PST

--- "T. Hintopoulos" <hint@northnet.org> wrote:

> The M715 230 already has the harden seats and
> positive rotators.
> The civi 230 didn't and suffered the valve
> recession.

Oh really, I never heard of this before...what is your
source on this? I guess I figured they weren't
hardened due to the factories not switching to them
until 71/72 for passenger vehicles and I just figured
that's when everyone started using them....have I been
wrong in this assumption?
Yeah I know what it means to assume...

=====
Sincerely,