WWII Tailight Connectors

From: Paul Vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 21:30:56 PST

Hello all,

            I am looking to finish up my WLA and am in need of some WWII
style taillight connectors. I need one of the single contact, and one of
the dual contact style. I need them to have the type of metal shell that
fits inside of the individual taillight lamp socket, not the type that
lock over the taillight socket. I have posted a link to a pic of the
type I need.

http://www.imaxx.net/~pgv/WLA_Tlght_Pigtails.jpg

Thanks
Paul Vandervort