Re: [MV] OK, What is it? A semaphore?

From: COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 22:58:52 PST

A fair number of Canadian right hand drive CMP trucks and lorries were
fitted with a single one on the left (passenger) side. Often we only find
the control leaver's mount which is usually a mystery to vehicle buyers. A
half circle, with notches as I recall mounted on the ceiling of the cab.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
& member B Coy 1 Canadian Parachute Battalion (Living History)
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB