GPW Questions

From: JASON GREEN (the_server_sucks@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 18:31:56 PST

I'm going though a new GPW I just got in, beautiful vehicle. Anyway, What
I'm having problems with is the brake petal, it has too much movement side
to side, I looked at were it pivits on the bar that also handles the clucth.
  It has about 1/8 inch movement side to side and seems to have about 5
degrees of rotational perpendicular to the axis of the bar. What is the
cheapest and or best way to fix this problem. do I need a new brake petal
thing or do I need to put a bushing do I need to get a new bar that has both
the clutch and brake on it. Please help,
jaosn