Vehicle ID please.

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 22:46:46 PST

Listers,

I have deployed my insurance-selling self to the jungles of southern
Thailand and lengthy monsoon periods create good reading time. Currently
reading The Battle for Saigon by a one Keith Nolan and there is a very
interesting picture of something referred to as a "V-100 Security Vehicle"

It appears to be (photo is a poor rear-view under combat conditions) a high
centre of gravity 4-wheel vehicle. Can anyone enlarge upon this and point
me at some proper pics of these wagons?
Thanks
Gavin