Re: [MV] Inflatable Shelters/Buildings**CHEAP**

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 18:10:02 PST

Hi Mike,
I saw some of those and the kind that use a tarp over a quonset style
skeleton at a surplus place in Ogden UT. I think the name of the place is
Edwards and company, or something like that. They should be in the phone
book there. They also sell western wear, so they might be under that in the
yellow pages. It is an amazing place. they have about 10 acres of stuff
stacked 10 feet high outside, and a building that must cover 2 acres of
stuff inside. Some real good bargains, too.
Maybe some one on the list knows the exact name of the place, it's right by
the freeway (15, I think).
Henry