Take the mystery out of WW2 military Radios

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 18:12:26 PST

Fellow MVer's,
I sell a copy of TM 11-227 which is the WW2 catalog of military radios. There's
pictures and descriptions of all types of military radios. handie talkies, radios
for vehicles and armor as well as aircraft radios. Now when someone says, "I've
got a SCR yadda, yadda, yadda" You can look it up and see what it's all about.
For more information see: http://www.lanset.com/buzz/11227.html
Thanks,
Buzz