CUCV P/U with campershell - also CUCV Blazer rear window-final

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 09:31:06 PST

Howdy list,
    This doesn't relate to my Blazer but thought it was interesting. My little sister
photographed some of the vehicles at my dad's old battalion HQ so I'd get the stencils
right. Off to the side of one of the Blazers is a M1008 (orM1028) with a civilian
camper shell on it. If anyone uses a camper shell and wants photo proof that at least
the reserves use campershells, I can scan the photo & send it to you.
    Also, I went to a auto glass shop today. He said to just pull the back window,
clean out the channel and put in urethane adhesive to hold the window in place. Looks
like I'll do that as soon as my wife isn't using my CUCV on the weekend...

Later,
Brian

BTW, looks like I'm driving my MB again this weekend. My wife has yet again swiped my
CUCV for the weekend! I told her if this keeps up, I'm gonna have to buy an M35 to
drive on the weekends. =^) Of course, being the helpful husband, I offered at least
to buy a military trailer for the CUCV so she could carry more stuff on her trip.
Alas, she didn't buy that one either. =^) maybe next time...