Re: [MV] M38A1s anyone, POC now

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 04:48:36 PST

Hi again,

Woodrow Jones Parts is an Auto Parts Dealer that has an old stockpile of
M38A1's.
I was there on Tuesday 2/.29/00.

The father used to build and sell old M38A1's. He is not unable to build
any, as his health has failed him.

The Son in Law is going to keep everything and build them again.

Maybe we can get something in the future.

Tom McHugh, New Jersey
52 M38A1 Ser # 20282
MVPA # 20225
.
On Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:44:01 -0800 "Chuck Chriss" <cchriss@ix.netcom.com>
writes:
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
>Pro*
>switchboard.com lists them:
>
>Woodrow Jones Parts Inc
>7610 Hwy 258 S, Pink Hill, NC 28572-8711 Phone: (252)568-3571
>
>Are they a regular MV dealer? If so I will add them to Olive-Drab.
>
>Best regards,
>Chuck
>
>chuck@olive-drab.com
>www.olive-drab.com