RE: [MV] MV Mileage

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 06:19:06 PST

Jeff,

It's possible that, at some point in its life, either the speedometer or the
tachometer was replaced in your truck, but I wouldn't bet on it. It's not
unusual for a vehicle to sit in a Guard or Reserve motor pool for two or
three years without turning a wheel. If you are able to detect and decipher
any of the original bumper numbers from your truck, you might be able to
determine if it belonged to a Reserve unit. If it did, the mileage is
entirely believable.

John