WTB: arctic engine, hood and grill stuff.

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 17:55:13 PST

Hi all,
Well, it looks like I overlooked something in making my M35 good for cold
weather, the arctic blanket and grill cover and associated stuff. Any one
know where to get this stuff.
I think I've finally found a fording kit, hooray!
I still need the arctic rear panels, and/or photos or plans for same.
I may use my truck for exploring the Nevada desert at different times of
the year (I'm an avid rock hound, too), and want to make it as livable as
possible. Does any one have any suggestions? I'd like to use it as an all
terrain RV for rock hounding and general exploring.
Thanks,
Henry