M35 Update

From: Todd Logan (bugdaddy66@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 21:53:28 PST

Howdy from Montana;
Just a quick note to update the goings on with my M35A2 that was purchased
the beginning of January. Have put nearly 1000 miles on it the past 2
months, about 400 of that on the first day I got it. Drove all the way home
with just the loss of one wiper arm (drivers side of course). Replaced both
arms and blades. Replaced all tires with take-offs from Valley Truck parts,
chained up all wheels, and started hauling people and supplies up a mountain
road almost every day in January and February. Snow was up to 5 feet, had to
break drifts many mornings. Only got stuck once (driver error), broke a few
tire chains. Only other casualties where a broken tach cable and an in tank
fuel pump fuse. To say I love this truck is an understatement. Can't wait
till next winter! Thanks to all who have answered all my dumb questions, and
thanks to NW Army/Navy for the great truck!

Todd Logan
68 M35A2
71 W200 Air Force Crewcab
pictures at http://people.montana.com/~pln5537/page2.html