Simple VS Sophisticated

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 19:53:52 PST

Islanders comments about the ," Pepsi and Coke cans split open, cut up,
and riveted over the flak holes! ", reminded me of patching holes in
aluminum with aluminum beer can patches slathered with liberal amounts
of a gray epoxy much like JB Weld, but available in two quart and two
gallon kits from local epoxy suppliers.

We would lightly sand the inside surface of the panel, clean it with
alcohol, then apply the patch and smooth it down. a few hours later (if
there was time and inclination) we would apply a thin scrim of epoxy to
the outside, sand it down after it cured, and repaint!

Worked like a charm.

Mel Miller
M725
McCain for President!