[MV] movie mvs jpg

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:26:32 PST

At 21.21 03/03/00 EST, CHUCK wrote:

>List
>Just returned from a trip to Orlando and have several pictures of Mv's
>Located at MGM and Universal studios. Among these are a M38A1, M35, some
of
>the stuff used in the Raiders Of the Lost Ark movies. Also some very
>butchered remains of a p51 and p38 aircraft. If anyone would like to see
can
>e-mail the pictures.
>
>Chuck
>52 M38
>73 M151A2
>83 M35A2?

March 6 2000 (Battle of The Alamo day)
Chuck,
YES, please, I would like to see your movie MV pictures, especially the
tank of "Raiders of Lost Ark".
Do you have any info on this tank? It was not a copy of a real WWI tank,
just inspired by a British one (the turret and cannon on the top was added
by the movie prop people).

Can you send them in jpg format?

Thank you again!
Raimondo M.V.P.A. 15878
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramic? For original handmade
Italian ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)