Re: 9.00x16 ndt help

From: komual@showme.missouri.edu
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 05:52:38 PST

After being scammed by gensco, I still need some tires. Where do you guys
get yours? Surely therre's got to be a better route than $120 a piece from
Wallace Wade? I'm sure he's a good guy, but that just seems a little
high...Please reply direct as well as to the list, I can't always keep up,

Alan Loshbaugh
Columbia, Missouri
1976 FJ40-Black Beast, 1965 FJ45L-under Construction, 1967 M715-the Hulk