Re: [MV] MV wire source

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 05:55:07 PST

A few years back, Frontline, I think was selling M series 40' Cargo trailer
wire harnesses. NOS , they were late style and has trailer plugs and a 6 or
so wire harness over 40 feet long. Lots of 14 guage there. I think they
cost 6 or 7 dollars each at the time. I am still working off that
wire....and will be for a long time!

Keep your eyes open.

Jon