Re: [MV] OD Paint colors (again)

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 07:24:33 PST

I still have two 5 gallon pails of the original GI WWII color..made in the
late 80's for "our" Air Force--ditto on the proper Korean War color...$100 a
pail..The reason I said "our" is...GUNNY always..when told by someone that
they were in the Army (service)..always asks.."ours"??? Gene, Colorado
Springs