Re: [MV] Question about m1009--and another little question

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 07:15:59 PST

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me about the true "1/2-ton" vs "3/4-ton"
nature of the m1009. I suppose we can debate this all day. Can we atleast
agree the m1009 has an extra spring?

By the way, what is the maximum trailer towing capacity for the 1009? What
is the heaviest thing you guys have towed? Would it be okay to tow a uhaul
car haul trailer with a mutt?

Thanks for the info.

Jason