Re: [MV] M-1009

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 13:35:40 PST

Wow! M009s for that price and in decent shape? Not at the DRMOs I've
been to here in the East. Like, I just bid $89. for residue, no doors, tail-
gate, motor, trans, transfer and just about anything else that could be
removed. The tires were replaced with bald ones and no rear bumper.
It went for close to $500.I have never, ever seen a running M1008 or 9
come out of our DRMOs. One at Tobyhanna was on jack stands due to
so much stuff being removed. You guys are lucky!
Joe Young