Re: [MV] Going to DRMO Great Lakes?

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 18:51:15 PST

>Anyone going to DRMO Great Lakes in the next several weeks that would be
>willing to take a quick look at a couple of MVs for me while they're there?
>Assuming you're not looking at bidding on the same ones, of course. I'm just
>looking for very general observations, like if they have an engine, trans,
>etc. I'm not lazy, it's just that it's a 4+ hour drive for me, one way. :(
>
>The MVs are in IFB 31-0321, items 39, 46, and 57.

Funny you should ask. There is a store at Great Lakes that is only open one
day a week, or so I've heard. We've been planning to go down some friday
and check the store out. I've heard that this is where most of the
army/navy type places in the area get their stuff (at least those that make
any attempt at all to sell actual surplus) It would be an interesting
experiance to look into some MV's if you want me to. Let me know.

je