Re: [MV] Going to DRMO Great Lakes?

From: Eva Lehman (lehmans@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 07:25:30 PST

List,
The DRMO store at Great Lakes is open only on Friday 10-2. (From my last contact
with them in December) Easy access from either I-94 or US41. Forgot the exact
exit but just follow signs toGreat Lakes. Been there a dozen times or so as doing
business in ORD area allowed a slight detour at times. Usual crap shoot for
stuff. Mostly jackets, sweaters, had a bin of helmets once and the usually have
several aisles of old PC equipment. As this a Navy base expect to find a lot of
white/blue. A few odd sleeping bags, packs and web gear also surfaces. I asked
about MV's a while ago and the clerk did not know much, neither did the next best
informed person. Things change. Time and other issues have not allowed for me to
get back there recently.
Good hunting.

Daryl Lehman
52' M-37