Re: [MV] HELP! Reality check on M8 Greyhound Purchase

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@netrax.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 04:49:10 PST

like it or not cash makes the world go round.
if you look like a victim when you are carrying 40 grand you may very
well become one. if you look like normal people you should never have a
problem. just look to the diamond merchants in new york city who carry
100's of thousands of dollars worth of goods and almost never get
robbed.

as far a s title in some states it is impossible to get title for armor,
wheeled or tracked.

for the price i take it that the 37mm gun is live and your doing a legal
transfer on it?

you may want to contact FRANK BUCK in gettysburg pa, he had an m8 for
sale for +-32,000.00 last i heard.

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:   www.flmv.net