Re: [MV] MUTT Safety Straps: COUNTERPOINT

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 12:10:48 PST

Hey all:

Not to be a nitpicker, but do you really want to put lap belts in a jeep
with no rops kit(or any open vehicle for that matter)? In my personal
experiance, having been a NYC Paramedic for years, as well as an
engineering and vehicle sort, is that I love and wear seat/sholder belts in
my cars/closed cabs, but in a non ROPS jeeps, I would rather have the option
to exit the vehicle before it is upside down on top of me.

Just a thought, NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS ADVICE, ENDORSEMENT, WARRANTY,
GUARENTEE OF FUTURE LIFE OR ANYTHING AT ALL, (OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED)

Hank
M37
M151
M718
M109A2
76 Corvette (With Serious Seat Belts<G>)